27 May 2022
It's time to Royal up your BBQ!
With the Queens Jubilee just around the corner, it’s time to think about how you can make your own family and friends feel like royalty.
We’ve put together some easy and delicious pork recipes that are sure to impress. So try something new and royal up your BBQ this summer!
We’re giving you our top tips to hosting a BBQ feast this Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend with our '5 days to royal up your BBQ'.
Here's what you have to look forward to, starting from the Friday 27th May:
- Day 1 - Win a BBQ! Will you be crowned our BBQ winner?
- Day 2 - Perfect pork for the BBQ. We share info on our favourite cuts, boneless pork shoulder, shoulder steaks and mince
- Day 3 - Select your ideal pork marinade or seasoning. Whether you’re feeling zesty, spicy or looking for a classic, our pork flavour pairings are sure to suit all taste buds
- Day 4 - Royal up your pork mince. Our video will showcase 3 different ways to use versatile pork mince, including burgers, koftas and meatballs
- Day 5 - BBQ to perfection. Use our handy cooking-times guide to get perfect succulent pork, every time
Pork is well suited to a wide range of flavours – so why not try out some of our tasty recipes below and give some BBQ classics a twist.
Pork mince is a really versatile cut that can be used to make burgers, koftas and meatballs. Flavours can be added to suit your own personal taste, we've chosen Mexican, Pir-Piri and Harissa.