Thai Green Pork Medallion Curry
Not too tricky
- 4 pork loin medallions, sliced to the thickness of £1 coin
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 200ml of reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 200g mangetout, trimmed and halved
- Handful of basil leaves (optional)
Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the onion and fry for 2 mins.
Tip in the paste and cook for 1 min more. Pour in the coconut milk, vegetable stock, fish sauce, lime zest and juice. Bring to a simmer, then add the beans and pork.
Cook for 5 mins or until the pork is cooked through.
Cook the rice as per the packet instructions
Just before serving, add the basil leaves if desired to the curry. Serve with basmati rice.
Packet of microwaveable basmati rice