Thai Green Pork Medallion Curry
Our quick and easy Thai Green Pork Curry can be made with loin medallions, loin steaks or stir-fry strips and is ready on your table within 15 minutes. Serve with rice and enjoy immediately!
Not too tricky
- 4 pork loin medallions, sliced or pork loin steaks, fat removed, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared Thai green curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 200ml reduced salt hot vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 300g basmati rice
- Handful of chopped basil leaves (optional)
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
Add the curry paste and cook for a further minute. Pour in the coconut milk, stock, fish sauce, lime zest and juice. Bring to a simmer then add the beans and pork. Cook for 5 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Divide between 4 plates.
Spoon over the curry, garnish with the basil leaves and serve immediately.