Thai Green Pork Medallion Curry
Our quick and easy Thai Green Pork Curry can be made with loin medallions, loin steaks or stir fry strips and is ready on your table in 25 minutes. Serve with rice and enjoy immediately!
Not too tricky
- 4 pork loin medallions, sliced or pork loin steaks, fat removed, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared Thai green curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 200ml reduced salt hot vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 300g basmati rice
- Handful of chopped basil leaves (optional)
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
Add the curry paste and cook for a further minute. Pour in the coconut milk, stock, fish sauce, lime zest and juice. Bring to a simmer then add the beans and pork. Cook for 5 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Divide between 4 plates.
Spoon over the curry, garnish with the basil leaves and serve immediately.