Mini Pork And Mango Picnic Skewers
- 225g leg, shoulder or loin steaks, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons Korma seasoning
- 1 fresh mango, peeled, cut into large chunks
For the Spiced Mayo:
- 2 tablespoons plain mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Korma mix spice
For the Mango and Chilli:
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
Put the pork in a bowl and add the spice. (You can use an alternative spice mix, e.g., Cajun, tex mex, etc.) Toss cubes in the spice to coat well. Leave for about 30 minutes for the flavour to absorb – if you have the time!
Thread 2-3 pork cubes onto wooden skewers (soaked in water for 20 minutes) and finish off with a cube of fresh mango.
Place under a hot preheated grill or prepared BBQ for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally until pork is cooked through.
For the Dips:
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together for the two different dips.
Serve skewers either hot or cold with the dips and a rice salad.