Pork Chops With Fruity Apricot Chutney
- 4 lean pork chops or steaks
- 175g dried apricots, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- Juice of 1 lemon 300ml water
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander
Put the apricots in a pan with the onion, sweet chilli sauce, mango chutney, lemon juice and water.
Bring to the boil reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced and thickened. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and stir through the coriander.
Preheat the grill to moderate and cook the pork for 8-10 minutes on each side.
Serve the pork with the apricot chutney, new potatoes and green salad or seasonal vegetables.