Pork Chops With Fruity Apricot Chutney
- 4 Lean pork chops or steaks
- 175g (6oz) Dried apricots
- 1 Red onion
- 30ml (2tbsp) Sweet chilli sauce
- 15ml (1tbsp) Mango chutney
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 15ml (1tbsp) Fresh coriander
Chop 175g(6oz) dried apricots and add to pan with 1 red onion, thinly sliced. Add 30ml(2tbsp) sweet chilli sauce, 15ml(1tbsp) mango chutney, juice of 1 lemon and 300ml(half pt) water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced and thickened. Allow to cool and stir through 15ml(1tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped.
Cook 4 lean, fully trimmed pork chops under a preheated grill for 8-10 minutes per side.
Serve the pork chops with the apricot chutney, new potatoes and a large heap of green salad.