Crispy Pork And Noodle Salad With A Sweet Maple Dressing
- 450g pork belly rasher slices, excess fat and rind removed and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Handful mixed salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 225g cooked rice noodles
- 50g mange tout, sliced
- 50g sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cucumber, cut into sticks
For the Dressing
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice (or any fruit juice)
- 1 small splash sesame oil
Heat the oils in a pan and cook the pork for 10 - 15 minutes or until very crispy and golden. Remove from pan, place on a plate lined with kitchen paper and drain off any excess oil.
In a large bowl toss together the noodles and vegetables.
In a small jug or clean jam jar, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Top the salad with the crispy pork, drizzle over the dressing and serve.