Crispy Pork And Noodle Salad With A Sweet Maple Dressing
- 450g (1lb) Pork belly rasher slices
- 5ml (1tsp) Oil
- 5ml (1tsp) Sesame oil
- Handful mixed salad leaves
- 30g (2tbsp) Fresh coriander leaves
- 225g (8oz) Cooked rice noodles
- 50g (2oz) Mange tout, sliced
- 50g (2oz) Sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 3 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cucumber, cut into sticks
- 15ml (1tbsp) Maple syrup
- 15ml (1tbsp) Pineapple juice (or any fruit juice)
- 1 Small splash sesame oil
Take pork belly rasher slices, cut off the rind and any excess fat. Cut into small 1cm cubes.
Heat oils in a pan and cook the pork until very crispy and golden. Remove from pan, place on a plate with kitchen paper and drain off any excess oil.
Toss together in a large bowl the leaves, noodles and vegetables.
Whisk together in a jug the dressing ingredients.
Top the salad with the crispy pork, and then drizzle with dressing and serve.