Tikka Pork Chops
- 2 lean pork chops or steaks
- 1 tablespoon tikka spice powder (or similar)
- 250g new potatoes
- ½ red onion, peeled and sliced
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 3 tablespoons low fat natural yogurt
Rub the pork chops with 2 teaspoons of the tikka spice. Cook under a preheated moderate grill or prepared barbecue for 8-10 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile cook the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside to cool, then transfer to a medium bowl. Add the onion, baby spinach, 1 teaspoon of tikka spice, ketchup, honey and water.
To prepare the spicy yogurt dip, mix together the yogurt and the remaining tikka spice.
Serve the chops with the potato salad and spicy yogurt dip.