Thai Pork With Pak Choi And Pancakes
- 225g lean pork loin steaks or fillet, trimmed and cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 50g broad beans, peeled
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced.
- 50g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 150ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Green Thai curry paste
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1x 5cm piece cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 head pak choi, roughly sliced
- 50g fresh beansprouts
In a large non-stick wok or saucepan, fry the pork loin steaks or fillet for a few minutes until brown.
Add the courgette, broad beans, spring onions, sugar snap peas, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Meanwhile add the reduced-fat coconut milk, and curry paste and heat until thickened.
Add the fresh coriander, fresh basil, cucumber, head pak choi, and beansprouts.
Thoroughly toss together and serve, immediately.
Alternatively serve rolled into Chinese pancakes with rice or egg noodles, additional stir-fried vegetables and pre-bought prawn toasts.