Thai Pork Bites With Dipping Sauce
- 1 x 500g 5% fat pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1x piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
For the Dipping Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
Preheat over to 180°C, 160°C Fan, Gas Mark 4.
In a bowl, mix together the pork with garlic, ginger, coriander, spring onions, and lime zest and juice. Shape into 12-14 patties. Place onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes
To make the dipping sauce, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, honey and sweet chilli sauce.
Serve the patties with the dipping sauce, and a cucumber and spring onion salad and toasted pitta breads.