Sticky Pork Noodles
An ideal midweek meal, cooked in 11 minutes – it is the ultimate fast-food recipe! Our Sticky Pork Noodles is an Asian inspired stir-fry recipe with a tangy and sticky marinade made from hoisin sauce, garlic cloves and limes, crunchy stir-fry veg and tasty noodles.
- 4 pork loin medallions, fat removed and cut into 1cm strips or pork loin steaks, fat removed and cut into 1cm strips, or 300g pork stir-fry strips, or 1 whole pork fillet, cut into 1cm strips
- 1 x 300g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables
- 1 x 300g pack straight-to-wok noodles
- 25g fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
For the marinade:
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
To prepare the marinade, mix together the lime zest and juice, garlic and hoisin sauce in a shallow bowl. Stir in the pork, cover and set aside.
Heat a large frying pan or wok on a medium high heat. Add the pork with all the marinade and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 4 minutes until hot but still crunchy.
Turn the heat down to medium, add the noodles, mix well and heat for a further 2 minutes or until the noodles are piping hot. Remove the pan from the heat and stir through the coriander.
Divide the stir-fry between four bowls, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve immediately.