Sausage Skewers With Patatas Bravas
Not too tricky
- 8 pork chipolata sausages
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked sweet paprika
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1x 400g can chopped tomatoes
Preheat the grill to moderate.
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until slightly soft
Add paprika, potatoes and seasoning and stir well to coat. Add the tomatoes, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
Pinch the chipolata sausages, and twist in the middle to make into two mini sausages. Cut where you have pinched then thread onto skewers.
Cook under for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Serve the skewers with a pot of patatas bravas.