Pulled Pork Welsh Rarebit
- 200g pulled pork leftovers
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 175g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, white and yolk separated and beaten
- Worcestershire sauce, to season
Preheat the grill and toast four slices of sourdough bread lightly on each side.
Put the pulled pork in a bowl and mix together with the sun-dried tomato paste. Season with Worcestershire sauce.
Top the toast slice evenly with the rarebit mixture. Add the mustard to the bowl with the egg yolks. Mix together, stir in the cheese and season well.
Beat in the egg whites to make a creamy mixture. Divide among the toast and grill until golden brown.