Pulled Pork Loaded Jacket Potatoes
A great leftover pulled pork dish that will feed the family for less too. A delicious jacket potato filling combined with sweetcorn, grated cheese and chopped spring onions.
- 8 medium-sized baking potatoes
- 375g prepared pulled pork of your choice (we used sweet `n’ smoky)
- 1 x 170g can sweetcorn in water, drained
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat grated cheese
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
For the Salad:
- 1 x 200g bag mixed green salad leaves
- 4 spring onions, topped, tailed and finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 large yellow or red pepper, cored, deseeded and diced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
Cook the potatoes according to the preferred packet instructions.
Gently reheat the pulled pork until piping hot throughout, then stir in the sweetcorn.
Slit each potato in half, lengthwise, squeeze the sides open and top with a spoonful of the pulled pork, the grated cheese and spring onions.
Serve immediately with the salad.
If preferred, use any leftover pulled pork of your choice.