Pulled Pork Flatbreads with Red Slaw
A great pulled pork dish for all the family to enjoy using a freshly cooked pork shoulder joint low and slow or using leftovers. Serve in wholemeal flatbreads or wraps with a tasty red cabbage coleslaw.
- 300g prepared pulled pork of your choice (we used sweet `n’ smoky pulled pork)
- 6 wholemeal folded flatbreads or wraps
- 1 small iceberg or little gem lettuce, finely shredded
For the Red Slaw:
- ¼ small red cabbage (approx. 100g) finely shredded
- 2 small carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley, optional
To prepare the slaw, put all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together. Cover and set aside.
Gently reheat the pulled pork until piping hot throughout.
Lay each wrap onto a plate or a square piece of loose foil or waxed paper. Add a spoonful of the salad and slaw. Top with a portion of the pulled pork and serve immediately.
We recommend using our Sweet 'n' Smokey Pulled Pork recipe for this dish.
If preferred choose from a selection of breads or rolls available or swap the red cabbage for white cabbage.