Pork Pasta Salad with Mango and Lime
- 225g lean pork fillet, trimmed and cut into medallions
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Black pepper
- 1 mango peeled, seed removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
- 225g large pasta shapes
- 1x 300g flageolet beans, drained and rinsed
- Handful spinach leaves
Put the medallions in a non-metallic dish. Add half the lime zest and juice. Season. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Cook the pasta shapes according to pack instructions.
To make the dressing; Put the mango in a food processor and add mint and the remaining lime zest and juice. Whizz together to form a smooth dressing.
Heat a wok or griddle pan until hot. Remove the pork from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Cook the medallions for 2-4 minutes each side until lightly browned.
Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl with the pasta, pork, beans and a handful of baby spinach leaves. Toss gently and serve with a large dollop of dressing.