Pork Fillet With Creamy Wine And Prune Sauce
- 225g lean pork fillet, cut into medallion slices
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 25g dried prunes, roughly chopped
- 90ml white wine
- 4 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Heat oil in shallow pan and cook the pork medallions with the garlic, until coloured on all sides about 8-10 minutes.
Add prunes and white wine and allow to reduce slightly. Lower heat and add crème fraîche, heat through slowly.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with sauté potatoes and seasonal green vegetables.