Pork Black Bean Noodle Stir-fry
Want something filling, yummy and quick to make? Our Pork Black Bean Noodle Stir-fry recipe ticks all those boxes (and they tick all the nutritional green boxes too!).
- 300g pork stir-fry strips or 4 pork medallions or pork loin steaks, fat removed and cut into 1cm strips
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 x 450g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables
- 1 x 120g pouch black bean sauce
- 275g fresh medium egg noodles
- Freshly chopped parsley, to garnish
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the pork strips for 4 minutes. Add the stir-fry vegetables, cover and cook for a further 4 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the pork juices run clear.
Add the black bean sauce, 100ml water and noodles to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 minutes to heat through.
Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
If preferred, replace the vegetable oil with chilli oil or toasted sesame oil.