Pork Black Bean Noodle Stir-fry
Want something filling, yummy and quick to make? Our Pork Black Bean Noodle Stir-fry recipe ticks all those boxes (and they tick all the nutritional green boxes too!).
- 300g pork stir-fry strips or 4 pork medallions or pork loin steaks, fat removed and cut into 1cm strips
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 x 450g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables
- 1 x 120g pouch black bean sauce
- 275g fresh medium egg noodles
- Freshly chopped parsley, to garnish
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the pork strips for 4 minutes. Add the stir-fry vegetables, cover and cook for a further 4 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the pork juices run clear.
Add the black bean sauce, 100ml water and noodles to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 minutes to heat through.
Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
If preferred, replace the vegetable oil with chilli oil or toasted sesame oil.
This recipe works well with leftover roast pork too. Simply shred and follow the cooking steps above. Make sure the pork is piping hot throughout before serving.