Pork And Leek Sausages With Indian Spiced Cauliflower Rice
- 8 leek and pork sausages
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus some for cooking the sausages)
- 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 green chilli deseeded and finely chopped or sliced
- 1x 2cm piece of fresh root ginger peeled and grated
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large frying pan and cook the sausages until golden and cooked through. Put the cauliflower into a food processor and whiz together until the mixture resembles rice.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan and add the spices, chilli, ginger and spring onions. Season well and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the remaining olive oil, cauliflower rice and 2 tablespoons water. Toss all the ingredients together, and cook for 5-10 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked. Stir in the peas and continue to cook until the peas are heated through.
Stir through half the herbs into cauliflower rice.
Divide the rice among four plates and put two sausages on top. Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve with mango chutney.