Pork and Ginger Stir Fry
- 4 pork loin steaks, trimmed of fat and cut into thin strips
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 orange (about 100ml of juice)
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced salt dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 450g pack stir fry vegetables
Mix together the orange zest and juice (reserving 1 tbsp of the juice), with the chilli , soy sauce and the ginger. Add the pork strips and set aside, for about 5 minutes.
Place the cornflour in a small cup and stir in the reserved orange juice.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan until very hot. Using a slotted spoon, remove the pork from the marinade and add to the pan (keep the marinade for later) and stir continuously for 3 minutes.
Add the vegetables to the pan and stir- fry for 2-3 minutes, until just tender.
Stir in the reserved marinade and the blended cornflour mixture. Stirring continuously, cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the pork and vegetables.
Serve immediately with noodles.