Piri Piri Pork Fillet With Sweet Chilli Sauce
A 30-minute pork fillet meal that tastes incredible and is perfect for 2 people.
- 450g lean pork fillet, scored diagonally across the fillet
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, 160ºC Fan, Gas Mark 4.
In a bowl mix together chilli sauce, juice and lime zest, parsley, chopped, garlic cloves, ground coriander and cumin.
Add the pork fillet and rub over the marinade. Cover, and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Transfer to a foil lined baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes until lightly coloured but not brown.
Serve the fillet with red pepper houmous, mini-roasted potatoes and roasted peppers.