Piri Piri Pork Fillet With Sweet Chilli Sauce
A 30-minute pork fillet meal that tastes incredible and is perfect for 2 people.
- 450g Lean pork fillet, scored all over
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped or crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
Preheat oven to 180ºc, 160ºc fan, Gas Mark 4.
In a bowl mix together the sweet chilli sauce, juice and lime zest, parsley, chopped, garlic cloves, ground coriander and cumin.
Add the pork fillet and rub over the marinade. Cover, refrigerate and leave to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 180ºc, 160ºc fan, Gas Mark 4 and cook for 25-30 minutes until juicy, but browned.
Serve with red pepper houmous (finely chopped roasted peppers from a jar added to pre-made houmous) and mini-roasted potatoes coated in the piri piri juices and roasted peppers.