Piquant Pork Casserole
- 450g Lean shoulder or leg pork cubes
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 300ml orange juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat the oven to 170°C, 150°C Fan, Gas Mark 3.
Place the pork cubes into an ovenproof casserole dish.
Add the leek, celery, garlic, tomato purée, Worcestershire sauce, orange juice, ground paprika and mustard.
Mix well, cover and cook in a preheated oven for 1½-2 hours until tender.
Serve with mashed swede, potato and carrot and a mixture of seasonal vegetables.