Party Sausages Roasted With Vegetables
- 454g (1lb) Pork chipolata sausages
- 2 Potatoes (old, peeled and cut into chips)
- 2 Sweet potatoes (peeled, and cut into wedges)
- 2 Parsnips (peeled, and cut into wedges)
- 30ml (2tbsp) Olive oil
- 1 Red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 30g (2tbsp) Brown sugar
- 30ml (2tbsp) Soy sauce
- 1 Lime, rind and juice
Preheat oven to 200°C, Gas Mark 6.
Spread 454g (1lb) pork chipolata sausages on a large baking tray. Then add a single layer of 2 old potatoes, peeled and cut into chips, 2 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges and 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into wedges.
Coat with 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
Mix 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped, 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, 30g (2tbsp) brown sugar, 30ml (2tbsp) soy sauce and 1 lime, juice and rind.
Spoon this over sausages and vegetables; return to the oven for 10-15 minutes until the glaze is sticky and the vegetables browned and crispy.
Serve with sour cream and chive dip and/or chunky tomato salsa.