Party Sausages Roasted With Vegetables
- 1x 454g pack pork chipolata sausages
- 2 potatoes (peeled and cut into thick chips)
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled, and cut into wedges)
- 2 parsnips (peeled, and cut into wedges)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
Spread the sausages on a large baking tray. Add a single layer of the chips, sweet potatoes, wedges and parsnip wedges.
Coat with the olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
Mix the chilli, garlic, sugar, soy sauce and the lime zest and juice.
Remove the tray from the oven and spoon the chilli mix over the sausages and vegetables. Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until the glaze is sticky and the vegetables are golden.
Serve the tray bake with a sour cream and chive dip and/or a chunky tomato salsa.