Pan Fried Pork Fillet With Chorizo, Peppers And Tomatoes
A classic Spanish pork dish with paprika peppers, best served with crusty bread and olives, it’s a simple and quick meal, perfect for the whole family.
Not too tricky
- 350g pork fillet, sliced
- 50g chorizo style sausage or cooked spicy pork sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Black pepper
Heat oil in a large pan and add garlic and onion. Cook until slightly softened.
Add pork and chorizo sausage, continue to cook until pork is browned on both sides.
Add pepper and paprika, and stir well to coat all the ingredients.
Add the tomatoes and season. Bring to the boil and simmer with lid on for 10 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread and mixed olives.