Pan Fried Pork Fillet With Chorizo, Peppers And Tomatoes
Not too tricky
- 350g (12oz) Pork fillet, sliced
- 50g (2oz) Chorizo style sausage or cooked spicy pork sausage, sliced
- 15ml (1tbsp) Olive oil
- 3 Cloves garlic, squashed
- 1 Red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 30ml (2tsp) Smoked paprika
- 400g (14oz) Can chopped tomatoes
- Black pepper
Heat oil in a large pan and add garlic and onion. Cook until slightly softened.
Add pork and chorizo sausage, continue to cook until pork is browned on both sides.
Add pepper and paprika, and stir well to coat all the ingredients.
Add the tomatoes and season. Bring to the boil and simmer with lid on for 10 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread and mixed olives.