One-Pan Chipolata Sausage Pasta
- 454g pork chipolata sausages
- 1x 550g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 225g quick-cook penne pasta
- 1 x 415g can baked beans
- 1 x 200g can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 50g low-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
In a large non-stick saucepan, dry fry the sausages for 4-5 minutes until brown.
Add the pasta sauce, pasta, 450ml water, baked beans, sweetcorn and courgette.
Stir gently, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is tender and soft.
Top with the grated cheese. Serve with garlic bread and a large mixed salad.