One-Pan Chipolata Sausage Pasta
- 454g (1lb) pork chipolata sausages
- 550g (1) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 225g (8oz) quick-cook penne pasta
- 415g (1) can baked beans
- 200g (1) can sweetcorn
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 50g (2oz) low-fat Cheddar cheese
In a large non-stick saucepan, dry fry 450g (1lb) Pork chipolata sausages for 4-5 minutes until browned.
Add 550g jar (approx) tomato pasta sauce, 225g (8oz) quick-cook penne pasta, 450ml (¾pt) water, 415g can (approx) baked beans, 200g can (approx) sweetcorn, and 1 courgette, thinly sliced.
Stir gently, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until pasta is tender and soft.
Top with 50g (2oz) low-fat Cheddar cheese, grated.
Serve with garlic bread and a large mixed salad.