Coconut Pork Curry With Fresh Coriander
Not too tricky
- 450g lean pork cubes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons mild korma curry paste
- 1x 400g can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into chunky sticks
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C Fan, Gas Mark 4.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof casserole pot. Add the pork and onion, and cook until lightly brown. Add curry paste and mix well. Add coconut milk. Cover and cook in oven for 1½ hours.
After 1 hour add the sweet potatoes, and carrots. Cook for a further 30 – 40 minutes.
Just before serving, stir through the spinach and fresh coriander. Serve with cooked basmati rice, naan bread and extra spinach.