Coconut Pork Curry With Fresh Coriander
Not too tricky
- 450g (1lb) Lean Pork cubes
- 5mlsp (1tsp) Oil
- 1 Onion, cut into quarters
- 30mlsp (2tbsp) 2tbsp
- 400g (1) Can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 Sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 Carrots, peeled and cut into chunky sticks
- 1 Large handful of spinach
- 30g (2tbsp) Fresh coriander
Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
Heat 5mlsp (1tsp) oil in an ovenproof casserole pot. Add 450g (1lb) lean pork cubes and 1 onion, cut into quarters, and brown meat and onions. Add 30mlsp (2tbsp) Mild Korma curry paste and mix well. Add 400g (approx) can coconut milk. Cook in oven for 1½ hours.
After 1 hour add 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes and 2 carrots, peeled and cut into chunky sticks and cook for a further 30 – 40 minutes.
Just before serving, stir through a large handful of spinach and 30g (2tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped.
Serve with boiled basmati rice, toasted naan breads and extra spinach.