Chipolata Sausages With Chilli And Rice
- 450g pork chipolata sausages
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 red chillies, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1x 400g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 125ml sieved tomato passatta
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion, chillies, seasoning and cumin. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the peppers and sausages and brown lightly all over. Add the tomatoes, red kidney beans and passatta and stir well. reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve with rice, guacamole and Mexican snacks.