- 8 pork chipolata sausages
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 soft tortilla wraps
- 200g guacamole
- 200g tomato salsa
- 75ml reduced fat soured cream
- 1 small handful of freshly chopped coriander
Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas Mark 5.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, making sure the herbs and spices coat the sausages, peppers and onion. Transfer onto a large baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
Place a wrap on a plate and spread with guacamole, salsa and soured cream.
Top with two sausages per person along with a helping of the peppers and onion.
Sprinkle with chopped coriander, wrap and enjoy!