- 8 pork chipolata sausages
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 soft tortilla wraps
- 200g guacamole
- 200g tomato salsa
- 75ml soured cream
- 1 small handful of coriander, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/380F/Gas mark 5.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, making sure the herbs and spices coat the sausages, peppers and onion. Transfer onto a large baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
Place a wrap on a plate and spread with guacamole, salsa and soured cream.
Top with two sausages per person along with a helping of the peppers and onion. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, wrap and enjoy!