Baked Pork Ratatouille
- 4 pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 courgette, cut into thick slices
- 1 small aubergine, cut in half length ways and sliced
- 1x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, gas mark 6.
Put the vegetables in a roasting tray. Roast for 10 minutes. Remove the roasting tray from the oven and add the chopped tomatoes and the tomato ketchup. Sprinkle with the fresh thyme leaves.
Position the chops on top of the vegetables, return to the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread and steamed green beans.