Bacon Cocktail With Zingy Mustard Dressing
- 100g dry cured unsmoked streaky bacon rashers, cooked until crispy
- ½ iceberg lettuce leaves
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablesoon English mustard
- Splash Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- Extra crispy bacon, to garnish
In a large bowl toss together in a bowl the bacon rashers (break up if you prefer), lettuce and cucumber.
For the dressing, mix together in a small bowl or jug, mix together all the ingredients.
Add half of the dressing to the bacon and lettuce, and toss gently.
Transfer the salad into two large glasses, finish off with a spoonful of dressing, pinch of cayenne, lemon wedges and extra crispy bacon rashers to garnish.