Gammon, Chilli And Coriander Pasta Salad
- 100g (4oz) Cooked gammon, cut into strips/chunks
- 450g (1lb) Penne pasta, boiled
- ½ Red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) Fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) Mayonnaise
Take a large bowl and add boiled, warm penne pasta.
Add chilli, coriander, spring onions, mayonnaise, chilli sauce and gammon.
Toss together until ingredients are all combined.
Serve with large chunks of crusty brown bread and crisp green leaves.