Gammon, Chilli And Coriander Pasta Salad
- 100g cooked gammon, cut into strips or chunks
- 450g pasta shapes, cooked
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce (optional)
Put the pasta in a large bowl. Add the chilli, coriander, spring onions, mayonnaise, chilli sauce (optional) and gammon.
Toss together until ingredients are all combined.
Serve the salad with large chunks of crusty brown bread and crisp salad leaves.