Creamy Paprika Pork With Chorizo Sausage
1 hour 30 minutes
- 225g lean pork leg or shoulder steaks, cut into 2cm cubes
- 50g chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- small handful freshly chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 160°C, 140°C fan, Gas Mark 3.
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the pork and chorizo sausage for 3-4 minutes until browned.
Add the garlic and onion and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Add the chopped tomatoes and ground paprika, place in oven and cook for 1-1½ hours until pork is tender. Carefully stir through the yogurt and garnish with the parsley and extra paprika.
Serve with parsnips mashed together with lots of black pepper and a knob of butter and steamed green beans.