Pulled Pork With Potato Wedges And Beans
- 200g leftover pulled pork (see pulled pork recipes for details of how to cook)
- 3 medium baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 x 390g can baked beans in barbecue sauce
- chopped spring onions, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6. Place the wedges on a non-stick baking sheet, toss in the oil and paprika. Season and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy, turning once during cooking.
Remove the wedges from oven, top with the pulled pork and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Return to the oven and cook for a further 7-8 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the pork is heated through.
Garnish with the spring onions and serve with barbecue beans.
Tip: Store the leftover pulled pork in a sealed container in the fridge and consume with 2 days.Ensure the pork is reheated until piping hot throughout.