Leftover Pulled Pork With Potato Wedges And Beans
- 200g leftover pulled pork (see pulled pork recipes for details of how to cook)
- 3 medium baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 50g grated cheese
- 1x 390 can baked beans in barbecue sause
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6 and cut a baking potato into wedges. Place the wedges on a non-stick baking sheet, toss in the oil and paprika. Season and bake for 25-20 minutes turning once until crispy.
Remove the wedges from oven, top with the pulled pork and sprinkle the grated cheese. Return to the oven and cook for a further 7-8 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the pork is heated through.
Serve with a helping of barbecue beans.
Tip: Store the leftover pulled pork in a sealed container and consume with 2 days.