Leftover Pulled Pork Welsh Rarebit
- 200g pulled pork leftovers
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 175g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, white and yolk separated and beaten
- Worcestershire sauce (to season)
Preheat the grill and toast four slices of sourdough bread lightly on each side.
Put 200g pulled pork in a bowl and mix together with tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste and season with Worcestershire sauce.
Top the toast slice evenly with the rarebit mixture. Add 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard to the bowl with the egg yolks and mix together then stir in the cheese and season well.
Beat in the egg whites to make a creamy mixture. Divide among the toast and grill until golden.