Leftover Pulled Pork Pizza With Peppers
- 1 large chilled pizza base
- 3 tablespoons prepared BBQ sauce
- 300g cooked pulled pork
- 1 x 200g small jar roasted red peppers
- 1 x 200g can of sweetcorn in water, drained
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
Put the pizza base onto a large non-stick baking tray and spread with a few tablespoons of barbecue sauce. Top with some pulled pork, roasted red peppers and a handful of sweetcorn.
Sprinkle over the cheese and a little dried oregan and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the base is crispy and the topping is golden.
Serve with a crisp green salad and coleslaw.