Leftover Pulled Pork Nachos With Cheese
Pulled pork is ideal for a lazy Sunday feast, but if you have any leftovers they’re great for simple and delicious family meals during the week too. Make sure you keep the leftover pulled pork in a sealed container in the fridge.
- 150g left over pulled pork
- 1 x 200g pack plain tortilla chips
- 5 tablespoons prepared tomato salsa
- ½ can mixed beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons prepared sliced jalapeños, optional
- 75g grated mozzarella cheese
- Guacamole, to serve
- Half fat soured cream, to garnish
For pulled pork nachos, arrange a layer of tortilla chips in a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
Top with a layer of tomato salsa, a handful of pulled pork, some canned mixed beans and sliced jalapeños. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C, Fan, Gas Mark 6.
Sprinkle over the cheese and place in a hot oven for 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Delicious served as a snack with some guacamole and soured cream.